Mpeople’s Animal Health & Nutrition division was established in 2016. We are part of the Mpeople group of companies who are an integral part of a large recruitment family, Major Recruitment Ltd, who celebrated their 25th anniversary in a business that encompasses permanent, interim, temporary and fixed term recruitment solutions. Operating from 20 locations within the UK, we employ more than 200 staff, making us one of the largest independent recruitment companies in the North of the country.
We are true specialists within the Animal Health & Nutrition industry with a combined experience of over 15 years. We specialize in the recruitment of management and executive level candidates, recruiting on both a national and international basis within the Poultry, Swine, Ruminant, Equine, Aquaculture, Pet and Agricultural markets. We bring our specialist knowledge to each client or candidate through bespoke headhunting campaigns or on a contingent approach. We recruit roles from technical/operations and commercial through to key support functions, ensuring our clients have access to the very best talent on the market.
- Combined industry-specific experience of over 15 years.
- We take a consultative approach, getting to know our clients and candidates so we can best meet their expectations and requirements.
- We build strong, collaborative partnerships by understanding what our customers need.
- We are flexible and creative so that we can recommend the best solution for each party.
- We are fully committed to successfully delivering each assignment to the complete satisfaction of each party and we leave no stone unturned.
- We have a global reach in terms of identifying the best talent, which sets us apart from many of our competitors.
- We mobilise our personal networks and research thoroughly to attract the very best individuals.
- Our bespoke service fits the size and scope of each project and customers.
- As a niche SME, we are flexible, agile and totally engaged to deliver.
Meet the Team
Global Recruitment - Animal Health & NutritionTel: +44 (0)113 385 8479 | Mobile: +44 (0)7557 924332 email@example.com
Alexandra started her journey in recruitment in 2005 when she joined an Executive Search and Selection recruiting for senior hires within the Engineering and Construction sectors.
After five years in recruitment Alexandra was head hunted by a global agricultural media organisation where she worked as a Sales Manager and was quickly promoted to Head of Tactical Sales. It was in this role that she learnt in depth about sustainable agriculture, animal health and welfare.
In 2015 Alexandra decided to utilise her knowledge of the Animal Health and Nutrition market and came back into the Recruitment industry. Alexandra joined the mpeople Family to create the Animal Health and Nutrition division in September 2016. She recruits on a global scale and specialises in Feed and Nutrition, having already successfully placed candidates in Poland, Russia, Spain and Hungary to name a few.
The Animal Health and Nutrition team has been incredibly successful and we work with a huge client base globally.
Something a little different
Alexandra was a Royal Academy ballet dancer for fourteen years. She also volunteered as a horse riding Instructor with RDA (Riding for The Disabled Association) for five years, where the horses and ponies provide therapy, achievement and enjoyment to young adults and children with disabilities throughout the UK.
"It always seems impossible until it's done" - Nelson Mandela
Next steps to success
For help or advice about your next role or vacancy, please speak to a member of our team.