Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£18000 - £22000 per annum
25 days ago
We are currently recruiting for a fantastic organisation based on the outskirts of Huddersfield that is looking for an experienced 1st line support analyst to join the team. This is an excellent opportunity to join a business where you can progress your career as they continue to grow.
To be considered candidates need to have previously worked as a 1st line support / helpdesk.
To provide 1st line technical support to internal employees, assist with the support of desktop/laptop operating and application system software, network connectivity, telephony and hardware issues via phone, email or by onsite visits.
Duties and responsibilities
- Provide 1st line technical support professionally and efficiently, maintaining a high degree of customer service
- Work effectively and productively with identified 3rd line support
- Take ownership of user problems, assist with performing a technical diagnosis and fix either remotely or onsite
- Document all support calls on the IT Service Management call logging system
- Maintain user security on all systems
- Support users in the use of computer equipment by providing relevant advice
- Arrange for external support whenever problems cannot be resolved in-house
- Assist in the routine preventative maintenance on all systems on a scheduled basis
- Production of Operational and Technical Documentation to agreed standards
Skills / Attributes Required
- Basic knowledge of Windows 7/10 operating systems
- Basic knowledge of Networking (LAN, WAN, Wi-Fi, TCP/IP, DHCP, DNS)
- Basic knowledge of Active Directory
- Experience in troubleshooting Microsoft Office products
- Utilise remote Access tools such as TeamViewer
- Good understanding of PC/Laptop hardware and software set-up and configuration
- Mobile Device Management administration for MobileIron
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.