Up to £24000 per annum
7 months ago
Are you an experienced Account Manager who excels in a sales/customer service environment? Would you like to work for an established manufacturing company who deal with both national and international accounts? You will be working for a forward thinking, innovative company who pride themselves on outstanding customer service. A salary of £24,000 along with many benefits. An immediate start is also available.
As an Account Manager your duties will include:
- To liaise regularly with customers to establish and support them in meeting their needs
- To manage admin tasks associated with customer accounts
- To arrange sample and NPD requests with the relevant departments
- To manage project briefs to completion
- To maintain a product library
- To provide pricing to customers for products they require
- To support customers in accessing other departments within the company, pertaining to orders and TPD compliance of their products.
- To ensure that all standards in the company's HACCP and Quality Systems are adhered to and all the documentation is correctly completed.
- Proven account manager/customer service background
- Attention to detail
- Able to build strong relationships
- High level of communication skills
- Enthusiastic, passionate and a strong team player
A salary of £24,000 is on offer along with many benefits including free on site parking, working Monday to Friday 9am until 5pm.