Up to £25000.00 per annum +
8 months ago
Junior Account Manager
30 days holidays inclusive of bank holidays, after 3 years service increased to 33 days.
- Workplace pension scheme
- Range of Continuous Professional Development Opportunities
- Employee of the month scheme
Monday - Friday 9am - 5:30pm
Candidates residing in : Telford, Kemberton, Shrewsbury, Halesfield, Woodcote, Edgemond,Wrekin, Lilleshall, High Ecrasall, Bridgenorth, Wolverhampton, Shifnal, Market Drayton, Iron Bridge, Wellington
As the Junior Account Manager your role is to manage and grow a portfolio of client accounts under the direction of an Account Director. Regular contact with your accounts and account contacts is required to offer insights on the new products and services available from our hire of Audio Visual & IT Equipment Telephone, email and face to face contact will be required across your portfolio with the aim to progress on to an Account Manager position and increase portfolio spend.
Learn the business from the ground up and achieve key learning objectives as set out by sales manager upon joining
* Work with and learn from the Account Director which will build into the learning objectives
* Aiding the Account Director with the completion of daily duties that result in portfolio growth and the hitting of KPI's
* Growing your knowledge to the stage that you are capable to carry your own target as set out by the sales manager
* Previous sales & account management experience is essential
* Ability to work under pressure and have the flexibility to respond to a variety of different work situations
* Strong communication and interpersonal skills
* Excellent organisational skills
* Self-motivated and able to work on own initiative
* Flexible approach to work and grow and develop as the role grows and develops
* A confident and assertive manner
* Excellent written and verbal communication skills
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW36
Migrowth specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Technology & Audio Visual Industry.