Birmingham, West Midlands
£22000 - £25000 per annum +
7 months ago
Internal Account Manager - Vendor
Basic Salary £22,000 - £25,000 uncapped commission OTE 1st year £32.000
Candidates living in:Birmingham , Wolverhampton, Redditch, Bromsgrove, Coventry, Solihull
Migrowth are pleased to be back working with this client adding to our growing portfolio of Technology Vendors.
The Client is the leading providers of Digital Signage Digital Signage, LCD Advertising Screen, Digital Posters, Digital Displays, Touch Screens, Interactive Whiteboards they have been manufacturing in demanding environments for several years.
I am looking for a Account Manager , who are looking to bolster their sale teams across the UK, based out of their Birmingham offices in order to create growth and maintain the company's market share within the industry.
Ideally, you will have a background in IT , Technology or Audio Visual and be looking to use your experience to make a significant contribution in a dynamic and friendly environment.
The ideal candidate will possess a minimum of 2+ years' Sales experience with a history of working within a target driven environment and a proven track record of meeting / exceeding targets.
Your primary function will be managing part of an existing client base; establishing and maintaining relationships with these long-standing customers and helping to grow their accounts.
* Maintain and support existing client accounts and encourage growth by researching and recommending solutions
* Careful and dedicated management and development of the network of resellers.
* Identifies business opportunities by identifying prospects and evaluating their position in the industry; researching and analyzing sales options.
* Identifies product improvements or new products by remaining current on industry trends, market activities, and competitors.
* Maintains quality service by establishing and enforcing organization standards.
* Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending exhibitions; reviewing industry magazines; establishing personal networks; benchmarking state-of-the-art practices.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
A strong Technology sales background, ideally coming from a IT re seller
Experience in developing new business opportunities with the ability build rapport at director-level
Ability to communicate effectively via phone, email
Ability to build a strong rapport and lasting relationships with existing channel partners in order to grow the account and increase revenues
Experience of meeting and exceeding targets *
Accurate forecasting of anticipated sales and regular activity reporting
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW39
Migrowth specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Technology & Audio Visual Industry.