Stockport, Greater Manchester
£35000 - £40000 per annum + plus benefits
11 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an Accountant and Payroll Manager for a role based in Stckport. You wil be responsible for the accounts function including transactional and reporting, as well as payroll for a growing team currently at 65 employees. The payroll is currently outsourced and you will work to bring this function in house.
Part Time (20 hours/2.5 days a week) - £35-40k pro-rata - Stockport
- Oversee the Accounts Department
- Develop and manage budgets
- Improve process enforce procedures
- Process financial data and reconcile
- Provide analyis on financial data
- Forecasting and planning
- Produce basic Management Accounts
- Credit Control
- Dealing with any accounts queries
- Bring company payroll in house using Sage Payroll
- Maintain pension records
- Ensure employees are set up correctly and manage starters and leavers
- Complete the monthly payroll process
- Data collection for P60s
- Advise on and process statuary payments
Required Qualifications and Experience:
- Accounting degree or equivalent - ACA/CIMA/ACCA
- Experience in similar accounts and payroll postitions
- Expereince with Sage or simila accounts and payrol packages
- Please note, an enhanced DBS check will be required.
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at email@example.com, alternatively call 01204 565 219 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.