Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £28000 per annum + plus benefits
22 days ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an Assistant Accountant to join an established company based in South Manchester. This is a new opportunity to join a successful business and the role will develop over time.
Full Time - Permanent
£24-27k (dependant on experience)
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Involvement in month end and preparing management accounts
- Sales invoicing
- Bank reconciliations
- Cash management
- Preparation, processing and administration of the monthly payroll for circa 150 employees across multiple areas and keeping necessary records accurately and up to date
- Liaise with outside agencies, eg. DWP/HMRC
- Process court orders and statutory payments, eg. Maternity/Parental leave, SSP, starters and leavers and P45s/P60s and calculating commissions
- Process expenses, issue payslips, administration of pension auto enrolment
- Resolve payroll queries
- Monthly and year end payroll routines
- Previous experience within an Accounts and Payroll environment
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel and Sage, with experience of Opera beneficial
- Excellent communicator
- Ability to work in a focused manner within a small team
- Proven experience working to deadlines
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at email@example.com, alternatively call 01616229890 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.