£23000 - £27000 per annum + plus benefits
10 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for a small business within the food industry in Chorley.
The company is a small business which has been established for the last 4 years and has seen huge growth in the last 12 months. Due to this growth, they are relocating into bigger premises and they will be adding one more member to the accounts team.
Holidays: 20 days plus bank holidays
Benefits: Study support, pension, free parking
- Maintening the purchase ledger including posting of invoices and preparing payment runs for approval
- Sales ledger, cash allocation, statement reconciliation
- Assistance in the preparation of the monthly management accounts
- Posting bank receipts and payments on a daily basis and producing weekly bank reconciliations
- Supporting and assisting with the credit control process
- Company credit card reconciliation and posting
- Employee expenses reconciliation and posting
- Any such duties that may be required
- At least 3 years' experience in a similar accounting role
- Minimum Level 2 AAT qualification or equivalent
- QuickBooks/Sage experience desirable
- Proficient user of Microsoft programs, especially Excel
- Able to work autonomously and have a flexible approach
Able to prioritise workload and be comfortable making decisions
- Self-motivated and trustworthy individual and a strong team player
- Effective time management skills
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at Harriett@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01204 565 219 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.