£22000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
2 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Accounts Assistant for a well-established, growing company in Blackburn. The role will operate within a team of 5, reporting into the Finance Director.
The company specialises in property and they have an ambitious growth plan including acquisitions, so experience in the property sector is desirable along with the drive to grow with the business.
Location - Blackburn
Salary - £22-25k
Hours - 8.30-5.30
Benefits - 24 days holiday plus BH, pension, parking onsite
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Use of Sage Line 50
- Purchase ledger - inputting invoices, reconciling statements, preparing payment runs and dealing with queries
- Credit Control
- Bank reconciliations
- Contract negotiations (energy suppliers)
- Assisting in the wider accounts function
- Some general office work will be included such as answering calls to forward to the team and some office admin.
- Experience using Sage 50
- Previous experience within an Accounts environment is essential
- Experience within the property sector would be desirable
- Excellent communication skills
- You should be friendly, self-motivated and confident in an all-round finance role with excellent organisational skills.
- Ability to communicate clearly and confidently with both suppliers and internal stakeholders is essential.
- Ability to work in a focused manner
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel including Pivot Tables and Vlookups
Salary and Package
- Salary £22-25k
- 24 days holiday plus Bank Holidays
- Onsite Parking
If you would like to apply for the role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 01254 660 279 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.