York, North Yorkshire
+ Excellent Benefits Package
8 days ago
Major Recruitment are working with a York based Accountancy Practice who have experienced significant client growth throughout this year, resulting in the need to appoint an Accounts Assistant / Accounts Semi-Senior to their firm.
We are looking for someone with the following skills and experience:
- Relevant accounts experience
- Experience of using Sage 50
- Experience of preparing management accounts, prepayments and accruals
- Experience of preparing VAT returns and knowledge of allowable/disallowable items
- Experience of using Receipt Bank, Xero and/or QuickBooks Online knowledge would be an advantage, but full training can be provided
Applicant Requirements include:
- Excellent Excel skills
- Both written and verbal communication skills
- AAT Qualified or ACA/ACCA part qualified
- Accountancy Practice experience
Our client is offering a highly competitive remuneration and benefits package to the successful applicant with the opportunity for growth and progression within the firm as they continue to grow through delivering a first class service to clients.