£25000 - £35000 per annum
24 days ago
My client is a well established regional accountancy practice in the east and south of England and is currently seeking a number of experienced Accounts Senior to join their ever growing teams team. They provide accounting, payroll, business planning, corporate finance, taxation and wealth planning advice to family and owner-managed businesses of all sizes throughout their branch network.
As the Account Senior, you will report to a senior manager and you would take responsibility for the following
- Statutory Accounts Preparation to FRS 102
- Preparation of unaudited Accounts
- Preparation of Self-Assessment Tax Returns
- Preparation of VAT returns
- Managing a portfolio of Clients
- Be a point of reference for Clients and on occasion make house visits to complete necessary work.
Accounts Senior Position Requirements
- AAT, ACCA or ACA full or part qualified
- Those Qualified by Experience are encouraged to apply
- Knowledge of Sage and/or Xero beneficial
- Must have Full UK Driver's License for client visits
This is a great opportunity to join an expanding practice offering long term career prospects, exam support were appropriate and ongoing training and development.