Bolton, Greater Manchester
£13500 - £14500 per annum
about 1 month ago
Are you an experienced Administrator with first class customer service skills and are looking for a part time role? Would you like to work for an established family run company and be part of their small and friendly team? This is a great opportunity to join as the company continue to grow and are moving into their peak time. If you are looking for a role that offers a good salary of up to £15,000 plus many benefits and want to start work immediately, then get in touch now!
- Purchasing parts & equipment
- Updating the customer database
- Working with a variety of computer systems
- Customer liaison
- Monitoring and updating stock
- Experience of working with Stock Control
- Experience purchasing parts & equipment
- Experience of data entry
- Strong work ethic
- Team player
- Excellent communication skills
You will be given a salary of up to £15,000 working a 30 hour week, there is also on-site parking plus many other benefits.