Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
5 months ago
Do you want to work for a well established company who have sites covering the UK? If you have outstanding organisational /communication skills then this could be the ideal role for you. This is an excellent opportunity to join the business and work within a fast paced team who coordinate external personnel to attend site to assess customers requirements. You will need to have experience in a similar role i.e scheduling, ability to coordinate multiple diaries, excellent customer service skills and have strong administration skills.
- Taking visit request details from customers - via phone and email
- Scheduling of the North East and West based assessor team
- Strategically analysing diaries to ensure effective and efficient route planning
- Updating of system databases
- Scheduling and planning of delivery driver run
- Experience as working as part of a team
- Previous scheduling experience.
- Good geographical knowledge.
- Forward planning
- Effective communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Ability to build and sustain relationships and continually evaluate the changing needs of the business and its customers
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Proficient in Microsoft packages (Outlook, Excel, Word).
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Flexible approach to responsibilities.
- Offering a salary of £18,000
- Working hours: Monday to Friday 9.00am to 17.00pm
- 25 days holiday + bank holidays
- Plus additional benefits