Leeds, West Yorkshire
£8.50 - £10.25 per hour + Other Excellent Benefits
10 months ago
- Payments and Fraud
- Full Time 37.5 hours or Part Time 19 hours
- £16,575 increasing to £19,987 after 3 months
- 28 days increasing to 33 after 13 weeks, free parking, subsidised canteen
Are you seeking a career rather than a job? Are you looking for progression and want to gain new skills? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities Customer Service Advisors who are available for an immediate start within a busy payments and fraud department. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- Temp to perm contract
- Real career progression opportunities made available
- Pay rate of £16,575 to £19,987 (£10.25ph) after 3 months
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Dealing with customers in regards to fraudulent activity taking place on their account
- Gain information from internal systems and programmes in order to understand how the fraudulent activity took place
- Dealing with escalated calls from the customer service team in regards to fraudulent activity
- You will be required to deal with external agencies where required in regards to Fraud E.G HMRC
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Have a positive outlook, with a 'can-do' and 'win/win' attitude.
- Experience of making difficult calls to customers
- Sound decision making skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Must be a self-starter, proactive and forward-thinking.
- A quick learner.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Ability to interpret and understand data.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. A registration will need to take place in Leeds, Hunslet so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course!