Leeds, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £20007 per annum + parking, subsidized canteen
8 months ago
Leeds city centre
£20,007 per Annum
37.5 hours per week, 5 days out of 7
Would you like to work in a multinational corporation with a "family feel"? Is career progression what you look for in your next role? Do you want to work for a company who cares about all of their stakeholders? Then look no further!
We currently have exciting opportunities for 3 Administrators who are available for an immediate start within a busy Business Support Team. They are currently expanding and this is an incredibly exciting time to be joining their team.
- £20,007 per annum based on 37.5 hours per week
- Access to internal intranet where further opportunities are advertised
- Fantastic learning and development team who will assist you in your journey
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Accurate processing of requests submitted by the trading teams
- Support key business activities
- Working as a team to resolve item issues where barcodes do not scan in store
- Pro-active checks to identify and resolve issues
- Maintaining strong relationships with the trading categories
- Being a support function, providing advice and coaching
- Delivering workloads within agreed SLA whilst ensuring the business need is at the forefront of decision
To be successful within this role you will have the following;
- Have a positive outlook, with a 'can-do' and 'win/win' attitude.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to work under pressure.
- Intermediate Excel and analytical skills
- Keen attention to detail
- Strong organisations skills and ability to prioritise workload
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available. The interview will take place in Leeds Hunslet so please make sure that you are available to attend.
If this role is of interest then please apply online and we will be in touch with you in due course