£9 - £10.25 per hour
2 months ago
Mpeople Recruitment are currently seeking an experienced Administrator on behalf of our client based in Almondsbury, Bristol.
This is a part-time permanent role working for a global organisation that is recruiting due to business growth.
Our client are looking for a thorough, organised and proactive Administrator to provide administrative support to the office manager.
Duties will include:
- Processing supplier invoices
- Responding to queries (internal and external stakeholders)
- Checking and processing staff expenses
- Assembling and coordinating a number of reports and forms
- Compiling data and preparing PowerPoint presentations
- Tracking purchases through purchase orders, and monitoring the budget for compliance and accuracy
- Assisting in the coordination of logistics related travel, meetings and teleconferencing
- Assisting with record maintenance in relation to Quality, H&S, and Environment
Our client are looking for the successful applicant to work 20-24 hours over four days (Monday-Friday).
To be considered for this role you must be competent to an advanced level with Microsoft Packages such as Excel, PowerPoint and Word.
It is essential that you have strong organisation and communication skills, and that you are numerate for this position.
Knowledge of CAD of Corel would also be advantageous but are not essential
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.