Wigan, Greater Manchester
Up to £18000 per annum
2 months ago
Are you an experienced Administrator and want to work for an established and successful small business who has great plans for growth over the coming years? Are you self-motivated, well organised and enjoy having autonomy? If so my client are looking for someone who has a flexible attitude to work, can multi task and are able to work own their own initiative. A salary of £18,000 is on offer plus benefits.
- Answering the phone form customers
- Processing orders
- Packing and dispatching of orders for the UK and export markets
- Raising invoices
- Booking in stock on the computerised system
- Marketing of products
- Experience of using Sage would be an advantage
- It competent
- Able meet deadlines and multi task
You will be working a 35 hour week and there is a salary of £18,000 plus parking and 20 days holidays ( plus bank holidays).