about 1 month ago
My client is looking to recruit an experienced Administrator to join their well-established and highly reputable company in Ashton, Greater Manchester.
Working in the fast-paced, quality driven, Sales & Marketing department dealing with customers via the telephone and email, processing orders, dealing with enquiries and resolving complaints.
- Liaise with Sales & Marketing Administrator and team to assist with administration tasks within the department.
- Support the website lead process.
- Deal with customers enquires
- Collate & maintain department data sheets.
- Prepare letters and parcels as required.
- Adhoc tasks as they arise with in department.
The ideal candidate will be passionate about Administration, be polite, articulate and used to a fast-paced environment.
Work experience/Educational requirements:
- Experience of working in a similar role
- Social media savvy, ideas and innovate
- IT literate in Microsoft
- Good customer service skills
- Excellent telephone manner
- Must be able to work as part of a team and use own initiative
- Good time keeping along with attention to detail are key
- Must show a willingness to learn about the business
- Educated to a GCSE standard
- Organised and able to prioritise and plan with a disciplined and structured approach to achieving targets
- Able to manage several key issues concurrently
- Ability to communicate at all levels good interpersonal skills – written, verbal, facilitator, presentation
- High levels of personal integrity
- Enthusiastic and energetic approach to workload
- Proactive and confident – able to adapt to new requirements
- Takes responsibility for own development
- Results focused and driven, with exceptional attention to detail