Huddersfield, West Yorkshire
£15000 - £16000 per annum
6 months ago
Administrator - £15k - £16k Financial Services - Huddersfield/Leeds
My client is one of Europe's leading asset servicing platforms, this company is growing and there are several Administration positions available in the Shareholder Solutions area of the business. The company is currently based in Huddersfield office and will be relocating to new offices in Leeds city centre from October 2019 and throughout 2020. Reporting to the Team Leader, you will be part of a busy, operational team, carrying out administration duties relating to legal, dividend and correspondence work within the Registration Services area. Day to day, you will liaise with shareholders and third party agents in relation to the maintenance of clients' shares.
What being an Administrator involves:
- Maintenance of all shareholder information
- Communicating via phone, email and letter with shareholders, external third party agents and internal colleagues
- Responding to and ideally resolving any queries as they come up, or referring them to the Team Leader when appropriate
- Offering constructive feedback to resolve complex issues
- Assisting in the maintenance of filing, record keeping and the destruction of items
- Making sure administration is processed to service standards, maintaining order of priority
- Feeding back to the Team Leader where standards may be compromised
The operations team is split into various teams who focus on different aspects of share administration, such as:
Legal - Day to day this team scrutinise legal documents for acceptability and apply to the relevant register.
Dividend - Day to day, this team deals with cheque queries and reissues.
Correspondence - Day to day this team deals with general queries, mainly via email or telephone
There are several opportunities across the department, and conversations about which team successful candidates would be most suited to will be had at interview stage.
Skills and Qualities you'll need:
- C.S.E Maths and English grade 'C' or above
- Ability to work under pressure
- Confident telephone manner
- Excellent attention to detail
- Good organisation skills
- Excellent customer/client service skills
- Good understanding of Microsoft Office
- Knowledge of shareholder practices
What to expect in return:
- This company have an ongoing commitment to career progression, training and education as well as a competitive compensation and benefits package that under pins this
- 23 days annual holiday rising to 25 days after 3 years plus Bank Holidays
- Free car parking in Huddersfield