£19000 - £20000 per annum
21 days ago
Are you an experienced all round Administrator with great attention to detail and can multi task and meet strict deadlines? Do you want to work for a well established company who really do value their staff? If you are looking to secure a new role with a business who offer lots of support along with a strong team culture then this could be the role for you. A salary of up to £20,000 is on offer along with free on site parking and an immediate start.
- operate to a series of written procedures for opening accounts,
- booking stock on and off and processing invoices,
- raising credits and debits and operating to ISO 9002.
- Investigate and account for any batch shortfalls or excesses.
- Provide copy invoices and proof of deliveries when required.
- Investigate any shortages or excesses between physical stock and computer records identifying the cause of such problems.
- Know how to operate and fix problems with the fax, printers, copiers and other
- Keep the filing and archiving accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the ready supply of stationery.
- Maintain accurate gross profit reporting spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Keep the office tidy and well organised
- Investigate and/or report any inaccuracies
- Print off routine daily reports and distribute as appropriate.
- Complete attendance records and forward to HR on a weekly basis.
- Ensure self certification forms are completed and copies sent to HR.
- Strong attention to detail
- IT Competent
- Great work ethic
- Team player
- Able to prioritise workload
Hours of work are 8am until 5pm, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, a salary of up to £20,000 and a great team working culture.