£19000 - £20000 per annum
6 months ago
Are you an experienced all round Administrator with great attention to detail and can multi task and meet strict deadlines? Do you want to work for a well established company who really do value their staff? If you are looking to secure a new role with a business who offer lots of support along with a strong team culture then this could be the role for you. A salary of up to £20,000 is on offer along with free on site parking and an immediate start.
- operate to a series of written procedures for opening accounts,
- booking stock on and off and processing invoices,
- raising credits and debits and operating to ISO 9002.
- Investigate and account for any batch shortfalls or excesses.
- Provide copy invoices and proof of deliveries when required.
- Investigate any shortages or excesses between physical stock and computer records identifying the cause of such problems.
- Know how to operate and fix problems with the fax, printers, copiers and other
- Keep the filing and archiving accurate and up to date.
- Ensure the ready supply of stationery.
- Maintain accurate gross profit reporting spreadsheet on a daily basis.
- Keep the office tidy and well organised
- Investigate and/or report any inaccuracies
- Print off routine daily reports and distribute as appropriate.
- Complete attendance records and forward to HR on a weekly basis.
- Ensure self certification forms are completed and copies sent to HR.
- Strong attention to detail
- IT Competent
- Great work ethic
- Team player
- Able to prioritise workload
Hours of work are 8am until 5pm, 20 days holiday plus bank holidays, a salary of up to £20,000 and a great team working culture.