£18000 - £21000 per annum
7 months ago
On behlaf of our client, a leading supplier of niche products, mpeople Recruitment are recruiting an experienced Administrator to join their team.
The purpose of this role is to operate effective systems and procedures to ensure that the correct paperwork is in place for all porduct deliveries incoming and outgoing.
- Provide accurate and timely administration for the delivery and receipt of goods
- Provide an efficient and friendly reception for visitors, customers and suppliers
- Provide an efficient service to both internal and outside personnel
- Ensure the computer stock records always accurately match the physical stock in the warehouse
- Responsible for the working of all administration equipment, filing systems, stationary supply and general house keeping
- Profit Reporting
- Daily Reports
- Daily Attendance Records
Essential Skills / Knowledge:
- Highly organised
- An effective communicator at all levels
- Quick learner
- Keeping up to date with the product catalogue
- Excellent orgnisational skills
Salary & Benefits:
- Up to £21,000 (DOE)
- Free parking
- Auto enrol pension
- 28 days holiday (inc Bank holiday)
Please note that Mpeople Recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.