Aftermarket Telematic Coordinator
- Location: Halifax
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Paul Rowlands
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £22,000 - £25,000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 2 months ago
We have an exciting opportunity for an experienced Aftermarket Telematic Coordinator to join a thriving organisation based in the Halifax area. This is a newly created role due to company growth and gives the successful candidate the opportunity to progress with the business.
Offering a salary up to £25,000 working Monday to Friday
- Customer relationship management
- Accurately interrogate, collate and manage telematic data to identify opportunities and proactively manage these to a successful progressive output.
- Proactively manage the process of job identification and quotation
- Liaising with internal departments to arranging engineer visit, replacement parts and servicing with a proactive, can do approach to positively grow the aftermarket business.
- Produce monthly report of the above to demonstrate progress and reconciliation of 'Sale only’ telematics units and opportunities identified and developed through the use of the telematic information and data
- Respond to enquiries efficiently and initiate correct action when appropriate.
- Manage incoming calls, emails, correspondence proactively and ensure customers kept up to date throughout.
- Ensure quotations and invoices are accurately raised / prepared within appropriate timeframes, issued and followed up.
- Provide effective communication to other departments when necessary.
- Prioritise work effectively ensuring all documentation is recorded accurately.
- Maintain accurate, clear and concise records on customer management systems
- To provide effective customer service and build relationships with both internal and external customers.
- Liaise with management team to proactively escalate any concerns / risks.
- To provide further assistance to other team members as and when required
- Able to work using own initiative, drive and self-motivation to continually identify Aftermarket sales opportunities.
- Effective time management skills.
- Able to demonstrate positive customer service and relationship management skills.
- Able to communicate effectively both via phone and email.
- Able to troubleshoot and put forward new ideas to improve processes within the department.
- Able to work well under pressure.
- Able to be flexible to customer needs and working schedules.
- Able to prioritise own work and work within the department to assist others.
- Excellent planning skills.
- Able to adapt to organisational changes.
- Good knowledge of telematic system
Please note that mpeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.