Area Sales Manager Feed Additives
- Location: UK & Nordic Region
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Alexandra Guy
- Sector: Animal Health & Nutrition
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 3 months ago
Exciting Opportunity!!!!! The client that I am recruiting for was founded by two scientists in the UK and has grown organically since then and is now on a mission to grow the sales team.
It is a research dedicated feed additive business with a range of novel products in its New Product Development (NPD) pipeline for multi species (you don’t need experience in all species), these products are fantastic!
The role I am recruiting for is an Area Sales Manager based from the UK, the role will cover UK & Northern Ireland plus Denmark, Norway, Sweden and Finland so if you’re looking to break out of the UK, this is a perfect opportunity
The role will work directly with Key Accounts and distributors increasing sales, initially working with existing clients and then moving on to some new business.
The Area Sales Manager’s Requirements are
- Educated to degree level (preferably in a relevant subject).
- Experience of 5 years in a sales role, preferred in animal nutrition and health or related field
- Inspirational manager with proven experience and the ability to develop and drive relevant sales and marketing strategies.
- Highly proactive individual, driven to meet and exceed expectations and having a keen interest to generate new business opportunities.
- Excellent networking, communication and interpersonal skills, able to develop effective working relationships and credibility with customers and colleagues.
- Conflict management skills.
- Excellent presentation and negotiation skills.
- Ability to analyse market trends and customer needs paired with analytical and strategic planning skills.
- Microsoft Office skills, knowledge of Microsoft CRM would be an advantage.
- Additional language skills beneficial.
- The ability to work under pressure.
- Extensive business travel in the area of responsibility.
- Cost conscious/budget management responsibility
- Cultural sensitivity
If this is something you would like to discuss further, get in contact please by message, the package is offering basic, bonus, car and other benefits.
This role will reward you handsomely and offers bonus, car allowance and other benefits
Please contact email@example.com or telephone +44 (0) 113 385 8479
Please note, should you not receive a response with 5 working days, please accept this as not being successful.
Mpeople Recruitment cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV’s received on a daily basis.
Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.