Rochdale, Greater Manchester
£26000 - £30000 per annum
10 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant needed for a well-established, successful and growing company in Rochdale.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a growing company with an excellent reputation in the market. Mpeople have recruited for this key client in the past will positive feedback from candidate who have been placed within the company.
The company is a leader within their field, continuing with acquisition to maintain growth plans for 2019.
Salary: £26k-£30k per annum plus study support
Hours: 8:45am - 5:15pm Monday to Friday
Holidays: 25 days plus bank holidays
Free on site parking
- Preparation of monthly management accounts for review
- Assisting with Group finance reporting
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Producing various monthly and weekly finance reports
- Analysis of monthly transactions and variance reporting
- Process journals and other inputs onto the general ledger
- Accruals and Prepayments
- Involvement in budget and forecast preparation/consolidation
- Support with the integration of company acquisitions into monthly reporting processes
- Review, maintain and improve financial controls where required
- Preparation of quarterly VAT returns and monthly EC returns
- Other ad-hoc activities as required
- Enthusiastic individual that is keen to learn and develop
- CIMA / ACCA studier
- Exceptional Excel skills -including Vlook-ups, Pivot tables
- Ability to compile, analyse and review data to a high level of accuracy
- Good communication skills, both written and verbally
- Previous experience within a similar role
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Aaron at Aaron@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01616229899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.