Didsbury, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
12 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Assistant Accountant needed for a well-established, growing company in Didsbury. The role will consist of some transactional work in Purchase Ledger and will be geared up towards Management Accounts. The ideal candidate would be happy to work in a diverse environment which is professional yet friendly. You will be keen to progress quickly into a Management Accountant position with subsidised study support and development available. You will be reporting into the Financial Controller.
Full time - Permanent
Salary - up to £25k
Location - Didsbury
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Some purchase ledger work
- Month end bank reconciliations
- Accruals and prepayments
- Fixed assets
- Control account reconciliations
- Project work
- Investigating queries and identifying and developing resolutions
- Experience in a similar role
- Fluency in German/Dutch would be highly beneficial
- Intermediate level Excel skills (Vlookups, Pivot Tables, etc)
- Ability to work in a focused manner
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel.
- Proven experience working to deadlines
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary up to £25k
- 21 days holidays plus bank holidays rising with each full year
- Early finish Fridays
- Pension scheme
- Subsidised study support
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 01616229890 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.