£20000 - £22000 per annum
21 days ago
Are you an experienced Assistant Buyer who has a minimum of 1 year's experience, ideally within FMCG and are available for work immediately? Do you want to work for an established and very successful company who are heading towards their peak time. If you are used to working in a fast paced environment then this could be just the role for you.A salary of upto £22,000 is on offer.
- Plan, create, process and transmit orders for material, services and consumable goods with suppliers whilst monitoring cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Assist with all day to day purchasing activities including processing requisitions.
- Negotiate added value in all areas of managed spend.
- Work closely with the company Buyer in all department activities
- Controlling the flow of all purchasing paperwork and correspondence
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate with internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast working environment
- Working knowledge of Microsoft package, and experience using an ERP system.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality
You will be working a 40 hour week, there is on site parkingalong with other benefits and a salary of up to £22,000