Trafford, Greater Manchester
£28000 - £30000 per annum + pension, sickness benefit
over 1 year ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently recruiting for a full-time Assistant Financial Accountant to join a wonderful, global business based in South Manchester.
- Intercompany Reconciliations
- Resolving queries in an efficient and timely manner
- Overseeing 3 members of staff
- Balance Sheet Reconciliations
- Assisting with VAT
- Preparation of Statutory Accounts - liaising with auditors and tax advisors in relation to them
- Supervise payroll function
- Assistance with Budgeting & Forecasting
- Performing Internal audits
- Improving and implementing procedures where necessary
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Part Qualified in ACA, ACCA or CIMA
- Confident & assertive personality
- Teamwork skills are essential
- Must have experience working within a fast-paced finance team
- Strong Excel skills are essential
- Ability to work to tight deadlines
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at email@example.com, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.