Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£40000 - £45000 per annum + Attractive benefits Package
5 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking a Qualified Accountant to join a FTSE listed FMCG Business operating across UK, Europe and the US. Reporting to Group, key objectives will be timely delivery of reporting packs and providing key financial insights to stakeholders for decision support.
Salary: 40-45k Negotiable
Hours: 37.5 hours
Reporting to Group, principle duties include;
- Ownership of Month end Board packs, P&L and balance sheet analysis, revenue reporting, variance analysis and OPEX
- Short and long term cashflow forecasting, balance sheet optimisation, annual budgets and maintaining forecast models
- Provide financial analysis and report financial performance for trading entities into Group
- Preparation of VAT / CT tax returns / coordinate with Group tax advisers, Year end Audits and key contact for external Auditors
- Support with continuing development of internal controls and processes working closely with External Auditors.
- ACA/ACCA Newly Qualified
- Strong experiences within Group reporting and business partnering across divisions and functions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and confident in challenging and influencing division Heads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills reporting to senior stakeholders
- Confident and progressive with ambitions to climb the career ladder
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Raz at email@example.com, alternatively call 01254 660 700 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.