Manchester, Greater Manchester
£24000 - £28000 per annum + study support
11 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking a strong Assistant Management Accountant to join an exciting business in Manchester City Centre!
Full-time: Monday to Friday
Up to £28,000 per annum
Study support available
If you have experience in assisting with Management Accounts and want to find a new position that can expand your skill set further & guide you up that career ladder, this is the role for you.
You would be reporting to the Finance Manager, working closely with them in a hands-on role to produce the Management Accounts and help mentor the junior members of the finance team with transactional duties.
- Accruals & prepayments
- Creating Management reports
- Producing sales analysis
- Preparing Management Accounts
- Assisting with audits
- Balance Sheet reconciliations
- Preparing jounals
- Bank Reconciliations
- Supplier payments runs
- Assistance in training the junior members of the finance team
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Experience assisting with Management Accounts is essential
- Knowledge of Sage software would be very beneficial
- Must be self-motivated and show initiative
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Strong analytical skills desired
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.