- Location: Worsley
- Job Type: Permanent
- Consultant: Ana Pankowski
- Sector: Office Services
- Salary: £17,000 - £18,000
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Posted: 2 months ago
Mpeople are excited to be recruiting for a Merchandise Assistant based in Swinton. Our client is an extremely well established business who have been trading for many years and have an excellent reputation in the textiles industry.
This company can offer you excellent career prospects and they are keen to look at applicants who want to further their careers.
Hours: Mon – Fri 9am – 5pm
The objective of this role is to support the Merchandising team to maximise commercial opportunities through the effective management of inventory, driving sales through improved availability and effective Critical Path management. Maximising profit through improved quality control of stock is an essential part of this role.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
· Provide weekly sales reports to both Merchandise team and wider business
· Support with Purchase Order creation is a fast and accurate manner
· Support with Critical Path – Updating with new orders and any other tasks required by the Merchandiser
· Support with UK Logistics – The intake of stock into UK Warehouse
· Provide a quality control function for all intake into UK warehouse
· Any other adhoc duties as reasonably required
· Specific experience working in a Merchandise role previously, or relevant retail experience
· Good planning and analytical skills
· Discreet, professional and well spoken, with excellent communication skills
· Experience using Microsoft Office – Good Excel knowledge highly desirable – Further training can be provided
· Good customer awareness and understanding
· Good time keeping and ability to meet deadlines
· Stock forecasting experience
· Previous use of Sage 200
Please note that Mpeople cannot respond to all applicants due to the high volumes of CV's received daily. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept that your application has not been successful. Mpeople wishes you all the best in your job search.