£30000 - £35000 per annum + Excellent benefits and Training
4 months ago
My client is a successful regional firm of Chartered Accountants and is looking for a number of Audit Seniors across their office network throughout Eastern England.
As an accomplished Audit Senior you will be responsible for the audits of client accounts and the preparation of the client's accounts with the split between audits and accounts anticipated to be around 60/40.
Ideally, you will be an ACA or ACCA finalist, Qualified or QBE with have previous experience within a similar role and have excellent communication skills with a self-motivated attitude.
Key Responsibilities of the Audit Senior will be:
- The audit of client accounts from books and records that have been provided
- Preparation of client accounts including audit and non-audit clients
- Preparation of tax computations for both income tax and corporation tax based on accounts prepared
- Reconciliation of VAT and PAYE accounts and advising the manager or client directly of any adjustments needed concerning under payment or overpayments to the Tax Authorities
- Supervising the audit process on site, supporting and developing more junior members
Essential Skills and Experience for this Audit Senior role:
- Previous experience in an audit role, part or fully qualified to ACA/ACCA standard
- Well-rounded knowledge of auditing standards and accounting principles
- Highly motivated self-starter with the ability to complete assignments within tight deadlines
- Strong interpersonal skills
On offer is an attractive basic salary, an excellent flexible benefits package and ongoing training and personal development to allow to reach your full potential.