Elland, West Yorkshire
£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Automotive Electrical Engineer
Salary £25,000 to £30,000
Benefits: Pension: 6% employer, 5% employee, 28 days holiday (including statutory), death in service 3x annual salary.
Location: Elland, Halifax
Due to continued growth our client is looking to add an additional Automotive Electrical Engineer to the team. This an excellent opportunity for someone to join the business and take their career to the next level. The company offer career progression, training and fantastic base salary with benefits.
- An Auto Electrician to accurately and quickly diagnose vehicle defects and repair appropriately.
- Also to undertake vehicle diagnostics, repair, and other related work as directed on fire vehicles, company equipment and any other specialist equipment that is maintained by the business.
- To ensure acceptable levels of customer satisfaction are achieved.
- To represent the company and to display the highest standards of; appearance, manner and technical ability.
- To accurately and quickly fault diagnose and undertake resultant repairs, including the use of electronic diagnostic equipment. To include working experience of a range of makes and models of Fire appliances and specialist vehicles.
- To able to undertake vehicle servicing, repair and other related work.
- To complete all vehicle servicing and repair documentation correctly, in a timely manner and to a good standard.
- To be able to interpret and remedy vehicle defect descriptions communicated by vehicle users.
- To be willing to assist colleagues in the execution of their jobs as required.
Standard of Performance
- Where possible ensure a first time fix.
- To maintain a high standard of customer service at all times.
- Develop own competence to meet requirements of job
- Undertake any other duties consistent with the purpose of this job.
- To maintain and develop current processes and procedures in the upkeep of the internal documentation
- To hold levels 1, 2 and 3 City and Guilds Auto Electrician or equivalent qualification.
- To have served a 3 year apprenticeship or equivalent training programme or have had appropriate work experience to an equivalent standard
- To demonstrate substantial experience in Auto Electrician fault diagnosis and resultant repairs, including the use of electronic diagnostic equipment. To include working experience of a range of makes and models of Fire appliances or specialist vehicles
- Experience of working on emergency service vehicles and Fire service vehicles an advantage but not essential.
- Experience of undertaking fault diagnosis and repairs on specialist vehicles is essential
Please note that Mpeople can not always respond to all applicants due to high volumes of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response with in 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.