Middleton, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
over 1 year ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join an established company based in Middleton. This is a standalone role looking after accounts to trial balance, reporting into the Financial Controller.
Full Time - Permanent
Up to £25,000
Location - Middleton
- Sales Ledger - around 250 transactions a month - check and input sales invoices and credit notes into the system, process customer payments and complete reconciliations
- Purchase Ledger - up to 600-700 transactions a month, payment runs, reconciliations and query resolution
- Cash Book - check and reconcile daily, inputting expenses and petty cash.
- Weekly bank reconciliations
- Assisting with cashflow forecasting
- Payroll - liaise with payroll bureau, update them with all relevant employee and payroll information monthly, including hours, overtime and expenses. Check final payroll report from the bureau
- VAT Returns, HMRC payments and collating annual P11D data
- Nominal ledger and journal postings
- Ad hoc and general admin
- Solid bookkeeping experience is essential, at least 5 years' experience
- Experience with Sage 50
- Fully competent with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Self-starter - able to prioritise your own workload and multitask
- Excellent communication skills - reporting to MD and liaising with Group FC
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 01616229890 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.