Chadderton, Greater Manchester
4 days ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Bookkeeper to join an established company based in Chadderton. The business is looking for an experienced Bookkeeper to take accounts to trial balance role, looking after one Accounts Assistant and reporting into the MD. There is flexibility on working hours and the office is diverse and has a great culture.
Full Time - Permanent
Location - Chadderton
- Sales and Purchase Ledger - monitor invoices coming in and going out.
- Process weekly payroll, considering deductions and expenses.
- Manage the company pension scheme
- Credit Control
- Liaising with suppliers and dealing with queries
- Manage cashflow daily, update incomings, outgoing and present information to the MD
- Process payments and manage the company bank account
- Manage company PAYE, VAT and CIS accounts
- Some HR tasks such as processing starters and leavers
- Ad hoc tasks and holiday cover
- Solid bookkeeping experience is essential in a similar
- Experience with Sage 50 and Brightpay beneficial
- Fully competent with MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Effective management skills with a good team ethos
- Knowledge and use of pivot tables and Vlookups would be beneficial
- Self-starter - able to prioritise your own workload and multitask
- Excellent communication skills - reporting to MD
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary £25-27k DOE
- Bonus paid at Christmas
- 20 days holidays plus bank holidays
- Flexibility in working hours
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at email@example.com, alternatively call 01616229890 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.