Oldham, Greater Manchester
£20000 - £24000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently recruiting for an experienced Bookkeeper to join a wonderful SME based in the Oldham area.
8am-5pm (3pm finish on Fridays)
You would be reporting to the Financial Controller with the main responsibility of keeping the ledgers in order.
- Maintaining the Purchase & Sales Ledger
- Bank Reconciliations
- Credit Control
- Processing invoices on to Sage
- Allocating Payments
- VAT Returns
- Query Resolution
- Processing Payment Runs
- Statement Reconciliations
- Adhoc administration duties to keep the accounts function in order
- Ordering stationary
Experience & Skill Requirements:
- Experience working in a similar role (3 years minimum)
- Experience in a manufacturing business would be preferable
- Strong Excel skills are essential!
- Sage experience would be highly beneficial
- Confident telephone manner is a must
If you would like to apply for this role, please click the link below or send your email direct to Sophie at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 0161 622 9899 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.