Bolton, Greater Manchester
£22000 - £25000 per annum + plus benefits
9 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking a Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant to join an established company based in Bury. The company are a well established Accountancy Practice who offer Management Accounts and Bookkeeping services to medium sized companies throughout the North West.
£22,000 - £25,000
Part Time or Full Time
Location - Bolton 25%/Client Base 75%
- Purchase and sales ledger, raising and entering invoices in Sage/Xero
- Processing sales orders and purchase orders in Sage/Xero
- Bank reconciliations
- VAT returns
- Processing Payroll
- Processing small monthly payrolls in Sage/Xero
- Ability to meet strict HMRC deadlines
- Working with multiple currencies, bank accounts, departments and entities (beneficial)
- Producing accounts to trial balance stage (beneficial)
- All other day-to-day accounts/office duties e.g. to maintaining accurate files and enter data in a timely fashion
- Solid bookkeeping experience within Accountancy Practice is essential of at least 3 years
- A friendly, grounded and trustworthy individual
- Xero experience is preferred but not essential
- Sage 50 experience is preferred but not essential
- Fully competent with outlook & excel
- Payroll experience is essential
- Experience of working within an accountancy practice will be advantageous.
- Please only apply if you are already eligible to work in the UK
- Pension Scheme
- Mileage allowance
- Childcare Vouchers
- Laptop provided
- Additionally, there will be lots of team building opportunities
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at Harriett@mpeople-recruitment.com, alternatively call 01254 660 700 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.