Stretford, Greater Manchester
£23000 - £25000 per annum
2 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance is currently seeking an experienced Bookkeeper/Accounts Assistant needed for a well-established, growing company in Trafford Park. The role will consist of working in a standalone role, responsible for all Accounts, Credit Control, Purchase and Sales Ledger duties up to month end in preparation for the Accountant.
Full time - Permanent
Salary - up to £25k
Location - Trafford Park
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Sage line 50 (including reports)
- Purchase/sales ledger
- Processing BACS payments
- Nominal ledger and bank reconciliations
- Support credit control duties
- Managing credit card payments and petty cash
- Assisting in year and month end
- Preparation and managing of twice yearly stock take
- Excel-maintain and update spreadsheets
- Managing tacho process
- Office management duties
- Sales order processing
- Communicating with clients and internal staff
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous experience within an Accounts environment
- Experience using Sage 50
- Excellent telephone manner
- Ability to work in a focused manner
- Fully competent with MS Word and Excel.
- Proven experience working to deadlines
The role is working in a small office team for an expanding company. The ideal candidate will be able to help manage the Admin and Accounts roles as well as manage the smooth running of the office and occasionally give guidance/direction to other members of staff when needed. You should be friendly, self-motivated and confident in an all-round finance role with excellent organisational skills.
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Harriett at firstname.lastname@example.org, alternatively call 01616229890 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople recruitment can not always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.