Leeds, West Yorkshire
Up to £8.72 per hour
about 1 month ago
Would you like to work for one of the worlds' biggest supermarkets in a pivotal supportive role? Would you be able to keep pace in a busy environment, which requires high accuracy and attention to detail whilst handling sensitive information? A brilliant opportunity has become available in a vital team within the Head Office of one of the best employers in the world!
If you have a committed work ethic, strive to be the best version of yourself and can bring a dedication to a team, then you may just be the perfect fit for this client. Working as part of a large HRSS (Human Resources Shared Services) team who provide crucial support to internal employees by taking shared ownership of requests via a ticket log. This role is to work on a full time basis, covering 37.5 hours per week, with an expectation of some evening and weekend work between the hours of 8am - 8pm.
Immediate start. Temporary on-going.
Responsibilities within this role will include:
- Enter data into systems, in a timely and accurate manner
- Using Microsoft packages such as Excel for data entry
- Communicating with colleagues and alternate teams via email
- Responsible for the process relating to the upload/download of information
- Working towards targets within a team environment
- Making calls and speaking with internal and external personnel
- Working as part of a collaborative team who continuously support one another
To be successful within this role you will need to demonstrate the following skill set and behaviours:
- Possesses accurate data entry skills
- Work as part of a team as well as achieving individual targets
- Communicate effectively with internal and external employees and agencies
- A flexible approach to work
- High attention to detail and good organisational skills
- Confident in making decisions and doing the right thing
- Be an active team player and be aware of own impact on others
- Reliable and trustworthy
- Excellent time-keeping and punctuality
- Comfortable working with sensitive information
- Able to confidently liaise with people outside of the clients organisation
- Experience of SAP, Kenexa and PeopleSoft is desirable
So, if you think you could add value to this team and could demonstrate a sound knowledge of the skill sets required for this role, please apply today with an up to date CV and we will be in touch shortly.
Please note candidates will need to be immediately available to start work.