Oldham, Greater Manchester
£30000 - £36000 per annum
4 months ago
Mpeople Recruitment are seeking a Business Development Manager on behalf of our client, to join their team in Oldham.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a well-established and reputable business, that is going through an exciting period of growth.
The Business Development Manager will achieve maximum sales profitability, growth and account penetration by selling the company's services.
The role encompasses both new business and developing existing accounts, and covers the complete sales cycle from sourcing leads through to winning total share of the customers' business.
Duties will include:
- Prospecting for new customers
- Manage own diary and achieve meeting and sales revenue numbers
- Negotiating the agreement terms and closing sales
- To establish, develop and maintain profitable business relationships
- Write clear and effective proposals for prospective customers, co-ordinating sales effort with the business development team, commercial and financial colleagues where appropriate
- Analyse and determine the market potential of prospective customers in terms of profile, market share and value opportunities
- To fully understand the USP of the Company's products and services and identify opportunities where this can be fully exposed to maximise revenue
- To create and maintain a contact database with up to date and accurate activity details
- To produce weekly and monthly sales reports.
- Monitoring and reporting the potential collaborators and competitor activities and identifying business threats & opportunities.
Our client are looking for a successful Business Development Manager with previous experience within a B2B sales role, selling a service.
They are looking for a motivated and tenacious individual that is motivated by chasing and winning business, and has problem solving skills.
As our client works with very large blue-chip companies, it is also essential that you have a professional manner and strong communication skills.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.