£28000 - £32000 per annum + cap, phone, laptop, private health
9 months ago
Business Development Manager, Wholesale, Motor factors, Scotland - £28,000-£32,000 + Bonus OTE Year 1 £40k
Our client are the market-leader Motor factors Wholesale Distribution, now seeking to grow further after a highly succesful year and decelop business in Scotland.
As part of a global business family and supply chain which includes famous retail brands, they operate their own national distribution network.
As a field based Business Development Manager, you will work closely with existing and new regional customers within a fast paced Wholesale environment. This is a unique opportunity to manage and develop a customer base covering Scotland on behalf of a true market leader, with an attractive salary, package and benefits.
The Business Development Manager will:
- Build relationships, maximise accounts and commercial opportunities with regular contact and visits
- Optimise account development around new product introductions, seasonal promotions or offers, generating new opportunities to increase account profitability
Therefore you will be:
- Somebody who thrives in customer facing sales
- Dynamic though genuine in your approach
- Confident, driven and professional, a true team player
- Commercially astute and with strong business acumen, target and goal orientated
- Wholesale experince in Motor factors industry would be advantageous
In return, our client offers great career opportunities, substantial package and impressive bonuc scheme
OTE Year 1 £40k
If you would like any further details on the above role, please forward your CV for consideration
Mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our clients, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion