£25000 - £30000 per annum
4 months ago
Are you an experienced Buyer who has a minimum of 2 years' experience, ideally within FMCG and are available for work immediately? Do you want to work for an established company who are looking for someone to cover a sickness period? The salary is negotiable depending on the candidate.
- Plan, create, process and transmit orders for material, services and consumable goods with suppliers whilst monitoring cost, quality and delivery performance.
- Conduct all day to day purchasing activities including processing requisitions.
- Continually drive down costs and negotiate added value in all areas of managed spend.
- Develop KPI's to demonstrate budget savings and provide regular updates
- Controlling the flow of all purchasing paperwork and correspondence
- Good written and verbal communication skills with the ability to negotiate with internal/external stakeholders.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Able to work in a fast working environment
- Working knowledge of legal & commercial aspects of procurement.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft package, and experience using an ERP system.
- Ability to work to tight deadlines whilst maintaining attention to detail and quality