Oldham, Greater Manchester
negotiable dependent on experience
9 months ago
Mpeople Recruitment are looking for a CAD Designer for our client based in Oldham. This is an opportunity with a well-established business that have a fantastic reputation within their market.
As a CAD Designer you will join our client's team of bespoke fabricators to convert interior designs into manufacturing drawings for hotel, restaurant and bars.
Duties will include but not be limited to:
- Liaising with colleagues to gather product and structural requirements, and designs
- Converting customer paper drawings into DX files
- Describing production methods step by step
- Liaising with customers in order to ensure designs meet their specifications/requirements
- Creating detailed designs with computer-aided design (CAD) software
- Ensuring final designs comply with regulations and quality standards
Our client are looking for an experienced CAD Designer/Draftswoman that has had hands-on experience with CAD software.
Preferably you will have experience within steel sheet/metal work, or within the interior design industry.
Please note that Mpeople recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CV's received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as not been successful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.