Up to €75,000 + benefits
about 1 month ago
What is in for you?
The client will offer you challenging work with a great purpose in an international company having a dynamic, driven and ambitious culture and a collegial atmosphere. With headquarters based in Belgium, you will have a real impact on the business. You will get all chances to grow within a people oriented and value driven environment, where cooperation, respect and ambition are key. You will receive an attractive salary and will enjoy all fitting extra-legal advantages
You are responsible to manage your spend develop a purchasing strategy and group contracts for your categories. Together with your internal stakeholders, you will build a project planning to realize improvement targets for goods and services in collaboration with your Purchasing Manager Indirect Spend: optimization of specifications, value creation, process and flow improvements, innovation, …
Your key responsibilities and challenges are:
- Develop and implement a purchasing strategy for your categories of goods and services.
- Apply strategic sourcing process to negotiate, write and implement group contracts.
- Build Supplier Relationship Management for your key suppliers.
- Assure contract management, roll-out and follow-up.
- Build cross-functional teams to understand the stakeholder’s requirements and opportunities for improvement and standardization within the Group.
- Develop strong stakeholders’ relationships to assure a good collaboration and effective roll-out and build bridges between your diverse internal stakeholders.
- Identify opportunities and make a project timing to achieve KPI’s and value creation based on spend analysis and priorities with your stakeholders and your manager.
- Reporting and follow-up of KPI’s.
- Play an active role in the development and the roll-out of digitalization of procurement within the Group.
- Act as a centre of expertise of professional purchasing for your categories within the Group.
- Report to the Purchasing Manager Indirect Spend.
- You hold a Master degree (Economics, Engineering, Business Engineer, etc.) combined with several years of relevant experience in purchasing and/or project management.
- Above all you are ambitious, energetic, driven and open to receive and give challenges. Your drive and enthusiasm will motivate you to go the extra mile in engaging others.
- You have strong negotiation skills and you can create trustful relations.
- Your excellent communication and persuasion skills enable you to motivate, drive and engage your internal (engineering, production,) and external stakeholders.
- You have a well-developed analytical, conceptual and synthetic mindset. At the same time, you are pragmatic, problem-solving and looking for initiative.
- You are proactive and stress resistant.
- You can work together on major projects and you like to take ownership.
- You are a well-structured and have strong organizational and project management skills.
- You have excellent interpersonal and communication skills, written and verbal, in English and French/Dutch.
- You are willing to travel 10% of your time (short trips and fairs).