Up to £45000.00 per annum
11 days ago
Channel Account Manager - Audio Visual
Location: South UK M4 Corridor - mainly London and surrounding areas, Kent, Essex,
Salary £45,000 with £12,000 comms and car , plus many core benefits
Migrowth are looking for an experienced Business Development Manager from the Audio Visual Industry with a focus on Education & Corporate sector this would suit a BDM who has experience working with resellers and Education end users
* Prospect and win reseller business accounts through lead generation
* Proven ability to generate and execute business plans to ensure sales penetration into accounts.
* Build successful customer relationships that increase incremental sales growth.
* Achieve personal sales quota/targets including gross profit and gross margin via sales activities.
* Devise a strategy for targeting your agreed market, sector or region.
* High contact of target market via different means to identify, nurture and close new and existing sales opportunities within account base.
* Building sustainable pipeline of prospects to understand growth opportunities for new lines of business.
* Drive self-development, working closely with your manager to set objectives and plan activities to reach these.
Skills & Experience
* Experience of winning business within the AV industry re sellers
* Possess demonstrable experience of managing a complete sales cycle from opportunity creation to completing a sale.
* Be articulate, driven, positive with a can do will do attitude.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
* A self-starting, confident and pioneering attitude.
* Comfortable working in an autonomous environment.
* Experience of writing proposals and quotations.
All applicants send CVS to Louise Wright including reference LW30
Migrowth specialises in recruiting Sales, Marketing, Executive professionals in the Technology & Audio Visual Industry