Leeds, West Yorkshire
£23000 - £28000 per annum
3 months ago
Channel Marketing Executive
£23K - £28K depending on experience
A market leader in their technical field, are actively recruiting for an Experienced Channel Marketing Executive to join their growing team.
Working as part of a busy Channel Sales Team the Channel Marketing Executive will be responsible for driving and implementing channel marketing activity for selected groups of partners.
You will support both the team and the channel partners with marketing content and other multichannel tactics to generate leads and support market share expansion and aggressive growth objectives.
You will work closely with all aspects of the business to gather product and channel insights.
You will skillfully manage differing and changing priorities across different territories and be mindful always of their impact on channel marketing.
You will be a skilled marketer, a confident communicator, have excellent interpersonal skills and an ability to build strong relationships with partners. You will be commercially savvy, highly ambitious and passionate about sales and marketing.
Working within the Channel team and in close consultation with the Marketing team you will grow our current partners lead generation by:
- Writing and implementing an integrated channel marketing strategy that aligns with commercial targets;
- Working across all communication tactics including email, social, inbound/content, events;
- Working with key stakeholders within the business to understand the Services and Solutions;
- Conducting competitor and market analysis;
- Ensuring that campaigns are run to time and on budget;
- Reporting accurately and concisely to demonstrate success and ROI;
- Ensure compliance with our corporate brand and creative strategy guidelines;
- Liaising with the company's external agencies as required.
Stay up-to-date on;
- The market/industry;
- Any customer developments.
Share marketing knowledge and best practice ideas with the wider team
What you'll need to succeed
- A marketing degree or equivalent or CIM professional qualification
- Proven hands on, multi-channel marketing experience with recent experience in the IT industry
- Understanding of public and private market sectors, market trends,
- Demonstrate prior experience of campaign planning and execution
- Demonstrate proven ROI from previous work.
- Excellent communication skills (written, oral and presentation), internally and externally
- Enjoy networking and engaging in new business relationships
- Excellent team player
- Exceptional prioritisation and time management skills
If you would like any further details on the above role please forward your CV for consideration.
mpeople are a recruitment business acting on behalf of our client, if you do not receive a response within 7 days please presume your application has been unsuccessful on this occasion