Bolton, Greater Manchester
£48000 - £50000 per annum + car allowance plus superb benefits
7 months ago
Who are you?
You are an experienced Chartered Accountant looking for your next move
What type of business do you want to work for?
A global manufacturing company, who have been established over 100 years, have multiple sites and who offer awesome benefits and a salary of £50,000.
What responsibilities would you like?
- Management of all UK Tax and Payroll matters, including overseas subsidiaries and branches.
- Key point of contact for all external tax advisors, developing close working relationships
- Transfer pricing
- Personal Tax Returns
- Supervision of Payroll function
- US reporting to Parent Company
- Research and Development, Patent Box
- Regulatory Reporting and Compliance
- Preparation of required inputs for US & UK Transfer Pricing reports (Sales and Margins, costs analysis; full tax pack preparation), working closely with external advisors and US Tax Team.
- Ownership of UK (& overseas Branches) CT. To include R&D, Patent Box, Pension accounting.
- Management of Personal tax obligations including inbound, outbound exPat, STBV (Short Term Business Visitors) & PTRs (Personal Tax Returns).
- Management of UK centralised Payroll Department.
- VAT - Preparation & submission of UK and overseas VAT, EEC Sales, Intrastat returns.
- Working closely with US Corporate Tax Department to facilitate requests and Quarterly requirements.
- Proactive and dynamic review of potential UK and overseas tax exposures as markets develop & changes in legislation.
- Maintenance of UK Tax Controls, working closely with SAO on annual certification and compliance.
What can you offer?
- My experience as a Qualified Chartered Accountant, minimum 5 years' experience
- Being a self-starter, I am effective working on my own, as well as managing collation and review of information from various sources.
- Highly analytical with the ability to proactively identify potential tax risks from business transactions, proposals.
- Excellent interpersonal skills and ability to request, obtain and explain tax information from across various departments, locations.
- Highly proficient in Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint skills.
- SAP experience