Bolton, Greater Manchester
£18000 - £20000 per annum
about 1 year ago
Are you an experienced Insurance Claim Handler or have transferable skills to this job or have relevant experience?
Do you want to work for a company who is committed to our customers and staff? We are expanding in the UK market and are looking for self driven, confident and Experienced Claim Handlers to join our team.
As an Insurance Claim Handler you will be working for a market leading independent building claim validation specialist, providing an end-to-end building claim handling service who pride themselves on delivering a very high standard of customer service.
You will need
- Excellent customer handling and organisation skills as you will be required to manage a case load of property claims efficiently and proactively in line with client specific requirements and service level agreements.
You will be
- Settling/declining claims under delegated authority
- Adhere to customer quality standards and service level agreements
- Auditing surveyor reports
- Communicating with customers and insurer clients over the telephone, email and in writing
- Managing third party companies, such as Building Networks, Drying/Restoration suppliers and flooring suppliers, driving claims to settlement.
- Updating and creating building repair schedules using our in-house schedule of rates