£35000 - £40000 per annum + Attractive benefits Package
5 months ago
Mpeople Accountancy & Finance are currently seeking a Newly Qualified Accountant to join an established business services provider that has doubled in size since inception and growing rapidly through innovation and acquisitions. The role will sit within their corporate Head Office in Fleetwood.
Salary: 35-40k Negotiable
Hours: 37.5 hours
Reporting to Group Head of Finance, principle duties include;
- Ownership of Month end Board packs, P&L and balance sheet analysis, revenue reporting, variance analysis and OPEX
- Short and long term cashflow forecasting, balance sheet optimisation, annual budgets and maintaining forecast models
- Present financial performance reports to the Executive board for review and quarterly board reporting
- Provide financial support / modelling / analysis to the Commercial team on the financial performance for all trading entities under Group
- Responsibility for intra-group cost allocations, pricing, and transfers
- Preparation of VAT / CT tax returns / coordinate with Group tax advisers, Year end Audits and key contact for external Auditors
- Support with continuing development of junior members within Group Finance
- ACA/ACCA Newly Qualified
- Strong experiences within Group reporting and business partnering across divisions and functions
- Strong stakeholder management skills and confident in challenging and influencing division Heads
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills reporting to senior stakeholders
- Strong experiences around budgetting, forecasting, modelling and analysis
- Regulated market awareness
- Competenacy with Sage and CRM data integration
- Confident and progressive with ambitions to climb the career ladder
If you would like to apply for the role please click the link below or send your email direct to Raz at email@example.com, alternatively call 01254 660 700 to discuss further.
Please note that MPeople Recruitment cannot always respond to all applicants due to the high volume of CVs received on a daily basis. Should you not receive a response within 5 working days please accept this as unsuccessful. Mpeople wish you all the best in your job search.