Milton Keynes, Buckinghamshire
£21000 - £24000 per annum
22 days ago
Do you have an eye for detail?
Are you experienced within the medical recruitment compliance discipline?
Are you looking to work for a leading organisation that promotes from within?
If you answered yes to the above then please read on.
A Compliance Officer performs an essential role within the business; a role that ensures the company's compliance processes are followed.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Being held accountable for managing the pre-employment checking process which includes obtaining all relevant checks in a timely manner before their expected start date. This includes references, DBS disclosure, right to work information, professional registration details and any other requirements.
- Managing the ongoing employment compliance process by following up on the renewal of various registrations
- Provide best practice compliance support, guidance and expertise to all candidates to ensure a seamless process
- Ensure accuracy and currency of records, both paper and electronic systems and all databases
- Organising and booking training courses (online and practical)
- General administration duties including email, filing and scanning
- Keen eye for detail
- The desire to work in a fast-paced, target driven environment
- Proven success at hitting regular targets
- Collaborative team player
- Resilient and enthusiastic
- Excellent communication skills
- Previous compliance experience
Interview slots are available immediately for this role and they are filling up fast. If you would like to be considered for this role please apply now.