Wakefield, West Yorkshire
£20000 - £25000 per annum
13 days ago
£ Extremely Competitive
We are pleased to be working with a prestigious national law firm which has been built on two centuries of experience whoa re now recruiting for a Conveyancer at their Wakefield office.
As one of the largest providers of conveyancing in the UK, they have many clients nationwide who return to them for their fast, modern service and their dedication to client care. The business has recently undergone some major changes to ensure that everyone is fully supported in all areas of their roles.
This role will be based within their Legal Operations Department and you'll be working with a team of dedicated, highly skilled legal professionals and conveyancing specialists. You'll be responsible to provide an excellent service to their clients and to act as ambassadors for the company as a whole.
Areas of Accountability:
- To take responsibility for a varied caseload of residential conveyancing matters including sale and purchase transactions of freehold, leasehold, registered, unregistered, shared ownership new build properties and Limited Company transactions
- To proactively and efficiently manage Client related conveyancing tasks throughout the whole transaction, whilst managing Client expectations
- To maintain regular contact with clients and ensuring regular updates are provided within agreed internal and external SLAs and within company procedures
- To act in accordance with our regulatory requirements
- To deal with the other side solicitors, mortgage lenders, brokers, clients and local authorities in an efficient and professional manner
- Ensure that client and office ledgers balance at the end of transactions and verify all monies and billing is correctly accounted for
- Contribute to a culture of teamwork and high performance, with a strong focus on customer care
- Identify and refer complex queries to the technical team promptly for assistance and guidance in dealing with the matter
What you'll need to succeed:
- Have a good understanding of the SRA Code of Conduct and any other regulatory requirements
- Ability to work quickly and maintain high levels of accuracy with excellent attention to detail
- Assertive, calm, friendly and a good team player
If you'd like to know more about this role then please apply IMMEDIATELY and contact Naomi on 07423 032999.